Saturday, March 29, 2014

Book Nerds Unite!! @ Goodreads.com

Please tell me you are already signed up on Goodreads.  If you're not, and if you truly consider yourself an avid book reader, then go to Goodreads.com right now and get started.  But don't get too sucked in… I do want you to come back and continue reading this blog.  ;)

It is my favorite site to keep track of my books --what I've read, what I'm reading, and --most importantly-- what I want to read (I have a very long "to read" list).  ;)  You can connect with friends (feel free to add me as a contact! *wink wink*), read book reviews (although they won't be as awesome as my reviews), and even enter giveaways to get early release copies of books (I have won!  So it's legit!).  It gives recommendations based on your books and ratings… in short, it's a book lover's dream come true.

Hopefully I'm preaching to the choir here, but if you haven't checked it out yet I do highly recommend it.  And if you know of any other good book sites, please tell me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment